Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Raspberry Coconut Smoothie

Aren’t there some foods that instantly transport you to a happy place? The smell of homemade cinnamon rolls, for example, transports me straight to my grandma’s house where I’m surrounded by family -- and often in my yoga pants and free of make-up. The taste of spicy black beans reminds me of the 5-week adventure I took in Central America a few years ago with some of my very best friends. And, raspberries and coconut? Well, that just shouts “warm weather, sunshine, and beach!” Those are all very happy things. 

We think that warm weather and the fun that comes with it calls for a celebration.

Today, we’re sharing our recipe for a Raspberry Coconut Smoothie. We hope it makes you happy.



Ingredients:
1 cup frozen raspberries
½ cup coconut milk
¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
½ cup ice

Directions:
Combine raspberries, milk, and coconut in a blender. Blend until smooth and add ice as needed. 


Enjoy, preferably with someone you love (and with a little tiny umbrella in your drink).

1 comment:

  1. I was searching recipes for making yummy Green drink and here I got that. Raspberry coconut drink looks so tasty. You shared really quality recipe dear, I am going to make this drink for my family.

    ReplyDelete