Friday, April 18, 2014

A Yoga Confession & A Recipe for Fruit Leather

I was beyond excited to write a blog for friend and fellow Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, writer, and blogger, Caroline Kaufman.  Since she moved to Los Angeles this past winter, Caroline and I have been busy crossing things off of our Southern California bucket list. So far, we’ve made our way through the Rose Bowl Flea Market (wear comfortable shoes!), strolled through the Venice canals (I can't believe I haven’t done that before), and enjoyed some delicious meals at Lemonade and True Food Kitchen. Next up, we’re enjoying a cocktail on a rooftop. We’re using this list as our guide.

But, back to Caroline's blog. Here, I offer some thoughts about fitness, reveal my "big" yoga confession, and also share a recipe for my super easy (two ingredients, easy!) recipe for Homemade Fruit Leather.



Hope you enjoy! And stay tuned for a blog featuring Caroline, too!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Cindy, it's a recipe for Homemade Fruit Leather. The full article (and recipe!) are here: http://www.carolinekaufman.com/confessions-of-a-nonyogi-a-recipe-for-homemade-fruit-leather/
      :-)

      Delete